Airbrush Makeup Asheville answers your Frequently Asked Questions about Airbrush Makeup and shares Six Reasons Airbrush Makeup is a Must
Q. What is airbrush makeup?
A. Airbrushed Makeup aka Airbrush Makeup is a water-based makeup that is applied as an ultra-fine mist using compressed air.
Six Reasons Airbrush Makeup is a Must
Q. Why is airbrush makeup better than traditional makeup?
A. Airbrushed makeup is superior to traditional makeup for many reasons. Here’s why:
1. Airbrush makeup is water-based, which means it is safe for even the most sensitive skin. Airbrush makeup contains no parabens or animal ingredients. It uses no animal testing.
2. Because Airbrush Makeup’s was created for High Definition Television and Photography, airbrush makeup’s particles are smaller than traditional makeup, so it blends seemlessy with your skin.
3. Airbrush makeup is sweat-proof and water-proof and it will last all day. You can cry without worrying about ruining your makeup on your wedding day.
4. Cleanliness: The airbrush does not come in contact with your skin at all, unlike with traditional makeup where you have to use a brush or a sponge. During large weddings where many people are getting their makeup done in a short amount of time, you can bet that if your makeup artist is not using an airbrush, they are probably getting bacteria on your face, no matter how thoroughly the brushes are cleaned.
5. Customization: Airbrush makeup is custom-blended on location to match your unique skin-tone, unlike traditional makeup which doesn’t always match and can look mask-like if it is not the same shade as your skin.
6. Comfort: Airbrush makeup is so light that you won’t even feel like you are wearing any makeup. As light as airbrush makeup is, It can be layered for more coverage to cover acne scars and even tattoos!
Sarah Jordan is an award winning Airbrush Makeup Artist in Asheville, NC. Sarah has over 10 years of Airbrush Makeup Artistry and face painting experience. Whether working with brides, models, or children, Sarah loves helping clients feel confident on their special day. Sarah’s makeup work has been seen on hundreds of faces, on TV, on Billboards for a trendy East Coast Salon and syndicated TV. Sarah is also a talented visual artist and face painter represented by About Faces national talent agency.
Contact Sarah for Airbrush Makeup in Asheville and beyond.