I’ve been addicted to notebooks and journals ever since Hello Kitty stole my heart as a kid. I loved blowing my allowance on those cute little diaries and notebooks with the locks on them!
So naturally I designed my own notebook collection featuring my art and illustration.
Cute Notebooks by Sarah Jordan
10 Things to Do with a Notebook
- Use it for daily journaling like in The Artist’s Way
- Write to do lists
- As a daily journal
- Use it for doodling (Check out Drawing on The Right Side of The Brain if you want to learn how to draw
- Pull a Tarot Card each day and keep track of it (You can also keep track of your Honest AF Animal Wisdom Readings) and refer back to each day’s message
- As a dream journal
- As a simple planner
- Use it to become an IDEA MACHINE
- As a daily gratitude journal
- To write notes in from school or an online class you are taking