How to Have a Henna Tattoo Party
Here’s What You’ll Need for Your Henna Tattoo Party:
- Set your party date and invite your friends (Henna is recommended for ages 8 and up)
- You’ll need a table and chairs and party refreshments
- A henna artist (he or she will usually bring a book of henna tattoo designs, also called henna patterns)
- Optional: Choose a party theme
How to Find a Henna Artist:
- Search for the following phrases in Google: “Henna tattoo near me”, “henna artist near me”, “henna places near me”, “places to get henna tattoos”
- You may need to add your city. For example: “Places to get henna tattoos in Asheville”
- Make Sure Your Henna Artist Uses Natural Henna, not Black Henna. Ask!
- Learn about henna tattoo care
Don’t want to throw your own party? Come to my Power Symbols, Henna Tattoo and Tea workshop at Raven and Crone.
If you can’t find a Henna Artist Near You, Please Don’t Buy a Henna Tattoo Kit unless if you are 100% sure it’s not black henna!
Your henna artist will usually come with a book of Henna designs for you to choose from. I bring a book of designs and I also love to customize my henna art to match each party theme.
Ready to have your own henna tattoo party?
I’m a Face Painter and Henna Artist in Asheville, NC. Contact me for a custom quote for your event in Asheville and beyond.